Remember when I blogged consistently, with interesting and new content, and put it up at the same time every day?
Yeah, me neither.
In any event, you’ll (hopefully) get your proper update tomorrow when I don’t get up an hour before my blog post I haven’t written is scheduled to go live. For now, let’s give you 25 basic questions about me that I can answer and say you know me a bit better. (Or something. I’m not doing well with these words today. Maybe it’s best I don’t try to write a book review in thie state of mind.) ALLONS-Y!
1. What is your middle name? M stands for Middle! (/obscure reference) Orion.
2. What was your favorite subject at school? I can’t exactly say what my favorite subject was…? English and Chorus were right up there. Also possibly Art, despite the fact that I wasn’t very good at it. In undergrad, my favorite class I took was the Special Topics in Islamic Studies course. Gave me an absolute fascination and love of Islamic and Muslim culture.
3. What is your favorite drink? Mmmm. I am quite fond of tea. Most of my favorites are black teas but I have others which aren’t. However, I’m growing a particular fondness for coffee as well. OH WAIT can I say wine? Oh lord, I’m so indecisive.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? At the moment…oh man, I have no clue. In a geeky moment, I’ll say the Night 2 Five Nights at Freddy’s musical number from Random Encounters on YouTube featuring Markiplier. But like a proper song? …man, even my recently played on iTunes is useless. I’ve played three playlists recently. Uhhhh. Here’s a few. “Mrs. Cold Revolver,” “Burning South Side Down,” and “Alibi Dancer” all by Peaches and Crime.
5. What is your favorite food? I notoriously am bad at liking foods. I mean, I like food a LOT which is why weigh as much as I do, but I am bad with favorites. However if I could subsist on fruits and crisps, I probably would.
6. Favorite perfume? This one is easy. Tie between Auric Blends’ Sandalwood and Breath of God from LUSH.
9. Do you have any pets? Not yet. My parents have 2 cats, and the second I’m in a steady job I’m getting a dog. My end goal is to own a corgi. Possibly 19 of them.
10. What is the last thing you bought? I bought some gas earlier today…? But in more interesting news, I bought a 4-pack of hard cider from one of my favorite breweries over the weekend. It’s wonderful.
11. Favorite holiday? I’d have to say Hallowe’en. (However, the person I took this from answered holiday in the British sense–and since she’s from there, that makes sense–and on that note my favorite vacation-holiday was my trip to England/Scotland after I graduated college.)
12. Are you married? Not as of yet, but I’d like to be one day.
13. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, how many times? Let’s see. Twice to Dublin for school, once to England, once to Scotland, three times to Honduras… Puerto Rico isn’t technically out of the country. So six times, not counting Canada. Because I have no clue how many times I’ve been to Canada.
14. Do you speak any other language? I speak a little French, just enough Spanish to get me in trouble, and a touch of American Sign Language. Words in a few other languages. I’m trying to learn Italian, German, and Swedish.
17. Favorite restaurant? I used to say Olive Garden, and though I do love Olive Garden…hrm. I love Sonic. I also love IHOP. Mmmm. Waffle House? Om nom nom.
18. When was the last time you cried? Hmmm… Earlier today? I cry all too commonly. XD
19. Favorite blog? Mine. 😉 Nah. I don’t read a ton of blogs, so it’s a hard question. I’ve enjoyed reading Chuck Wendig’s blog recently, however. And Wil Wheaton’s.
20. Favorite movie? I cannot do this. All of them. Princess Bride. My Favorite Year. Tamara Drewe. Life is Beautiful. I can go on.
21. Favorite TV shows? I don’t watch a ton of TV really. I love Sherlock, I love Doctor Who, and I love NCIS. Criminal Minds is also fun.
22. PC or Mac? Mac, 100%.
23. What phone do you have? LG G3, though I may end up getting a new one soonish.
24. How tall are you? Just shy of 5’7″.
25. Can you cook? I can! I’m not fantastic at it, but I’m pretty darn good.